What kind of mixing processes do you come across in your line of work? And what kind of (Gronfa) equipment would suit your requirements?
In the mixing technology we can differentiate various processes, of which the most common ones in our field are:
- Stirring - slowly mixing or keeping homogeneous, with little shear and turbulence
- Mixing - turbulent mixing
- Dispersing - to cause (particles) to separate uniformly throughout a liquid; the dispersion can be stable or not; a stable dspersion is called a collodial solution
- Suspending - comparible with dispersing, but the particles are larger and sedementation is usually the case
- Emulsifying - the process of high shear mixing leading to a stable emulsion
- Homogenize - the process to reach equal particle size
- Heat exchange - the process of heating and cooling down; the stirrer will support the heat transfer when e.g. using a heating jacket
In the mixing technology, different types of mixers can create the same result. Or the opposite! Below the most common types of Gronfa mixers are listed, related to the mentioned mixing processes.
|Stirring||Gronfa TRW, ARW, HRW, SRW en KRW|
|Mixing||Gronfa Rotomix, Rotomaster, UZ- en Cup-roerwerk|
|Dispersing||Gronfa Dissolver, Rotodisp. GIP en IDM|
|Suspending||Gronfa Dissolver, Rotodisp. GIP en IDM|
|Emulsifying||Gronfa Rotodisp, IH, GC, GIP en IDM|
|Homogenizing||Gronfa Rotodisp, IH, GC, GIP en IDM|
|Heat transfer||Gronfa ARW en HRW|
Batch disperser (20 - 50 kg)
Process installation for the production of resins....
Mixing tank for creams and ointments
Range of agitators for a dairy products pilot plan...